Whether your weekend menu includes lobster, chicken or beef on the BBQ, this classic potato salad and a Jost Vineyards 3L red or white wine will have you singing Oh Canada!
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 Tbs. milk
• 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
• 1/2 tsp. dill seed
• 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper (or more to taste)
• 1-1/2 lb. (about 5) unpeeled red potatoes, cooked, chopped
• 1 red onion, finely chopped
• 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
• 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
• 1/4 cup banana peppers, chopped (optional)
• Salt to taste
• Fresh parsley leaves to garnish
Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Add next 7 ingredients and mix together well.
Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Garnish with parsley leaves just before serving.
Yield: Serves 12